Tyre Pumps For Sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tyre Pumps For Sale
From: Trummel <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 98 07:57:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have just acquired two original, "Sutty" brand tyre pumps.
These are original equipment for the Bugeye (part of the
factory-provided tool kit, i.e., NOT an option: one was
supplied with each Bugeye).

The condition is excellent.  They have new hoses and
fittings installed so that they are functional.  The bodies
of the pumps will require light preparation and painting,
the wooden handles could use a little oil and maybe some
very light sanding, and the two fold-down "feet" will
require some rust removal (nothing serious) and painting.

The price is $65 each, post paid (within the U.S. and
Canada).  These are rare items and are offered for sale here
for the first time on a first come, first served basis.
E-mail me your order and I'll hold it for you for one week
pening receipt of your check.  (Sorry, no credit cards.
This is strictly a personal offer from one enthusiast to
other enthusiasts.)

Cheers!
Reid Trummel
P.O. Box 5860