easy come, easy go

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: easy come, easy go
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:38:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
well my midget, after about 60 miles, died in a parking lot lastnight.
i turned off theignition, went to see my friend, came back downwith her
to go for a ride, and midget wouldn't start.  almost as if it were out
of gas.  so i run to  the gas station inmy mazda and get a tank for
it,but still nothing.  i took theboot off plug 4 andit sparks to the
chassis when i try to start it so i'm getting spark.

my fuel pump was new 6 months ago.. i would hope it is still
functional!  i guess the pump just isn't getting any gas.  i cant figure
it out...

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))
 (+)`---(+)  * http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu * --"---"--o