Re: easy come, easy go

To: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: easy come, easy go
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:00:09 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Eric,
I am sorry, that's my fault.  I shouldn't have asked you how it runs...

Try pulling th efuel line off the carb and cranking to see if gas pours
out of the fuel line.

Is the spark you get nice and strong?
Is the distributor loose so that the timing might be screwed up?
Try some starter spray to see if it's the carb...

Good Luck,
Ulix

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Eric Mumford wrote:

> well my midget, after about 60 miles, died in a parking lot lastnight.
> i turned off theignition, went to see my friend, came back downwith her
> to go for a ride, and midget wouldn't start.  almost as if it were out
> of gas.  so i run to  the gas station inmy mazda and get a tank for
> it,but still nothing.  i took theboot off plug 4 andit sparks to the
> chassis when i try to start it so i'm getting spark.
>
> my fuel pump was new 6 months ago.. i would hope it is still
> functional!  i guess the pump just isn't getting any gas.  i cant figure
> it out...

>  __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
> /__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))
>  (+)`---(+)  * http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu * --"---"--o