Re: Battery

To: <radibob@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: "Robert B. Houston Vice President of Sales Transervicios S.A. de C.V." <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:02:26 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Many thanks to all.  I replied earlier, but my isp apprently didn't send the
message.  I measured the battery in the car, and took these measurements tom
Pep Boys and just worked my way down the shelf with a tape measure.  I found
one that fit...don't remember the group size, but she starts up right away
now.

Again, thanks.  I was working off memory of my 65 and 68 and  I thought I
remembered a full size battery (group 24) would fit.

I've been out of town for three days and haven't had a chance to re-reply.

I also picked up some Marvel Mystery Oil and added some to the first fuel
fill up.  Figured it couldn't hurt.....

Anyway, thanks to all again.  I plan on coming in to work early tomorrow and
stopping at the DMV to buy plates so I can legally drive the Midget around.
There's a catch 22 in New Mexico.  You have to bring the car in to get a NM
title and tag, but you can't drive without a tag.

Regards,

Robert Houston
'74 Midget