Re: Bibliography--Revised

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bibliography--Revised
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:02:40 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm really sorry Bob. I don't even know why I wrote Brian...

Marque One is A$25/yr including international airmail. (A$20/yr domestic)

Send  a cheque to:

Ray English - Marque One
"Sebring"
Robert Street, Sassafras
Vic, Australia 3787

He reproduces lots of old articles, photos of memorabilia, ads,
info on various bits and pieces etc.

Ray has *the* best collection of sprite memorabilia in existence
and plans to open a sprite museum in Queensland when he moves
there late in '98.