Clutch Problems -- again!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch Problems -- again!
From: chuck ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:50:03 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Y'all,

Over night, it seems, my clutch has started to bind. At least that's
what it feels like. Wednesday, the car ran great and the clutch felt
fine. Thursday, the first day my wife has driven the car since
I installed the 5-speed, she complained that she could barely
move the clutch pedal. I thought she was just weak (she does
lift weights, so I should have known better!). So I went out to
the garage, confidently slid in and presses the clutch. Or, tried
to. It feels like someone put a block of wood to wedge the clutch.

I'm gonna get under it this weekend, check the mechanicals and see
if I can get fluid to spurt out of the blled valve. But I really,
really don't want to yank the engine/gearbox again.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what to look for?

chuc