Re: Back from Rally with John Sprinzel

To: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Back from Rally with John Sprinzel
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:29:40 -0600
Cc: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike,

Yes... I'm looking forward to the race at Bathurst... although I haven't gotten
over the disappointment of the cancellation of the race at LeMans. I'm trying
not to get too excited too early on this one...

Chris Dimmock is scaring up a car for me to race ( I think scare is the
operative word here...). I'm hoping Stirling Moss will also be in a Sprite (a
slower one) so we can open the proverbial Can O' Whupass...

WST