Re: Frontline Shocks/MGB Brakes

To: millerls@msn.com
Subject: Re: Frontline Shocks/MGB Brakes
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 03:16:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry,

Can not help with your questions but have some of my own.  I assume that you
are converting to tube shocks, if so where can I get some information on the
shocks and conversions?  One of our club members is an engineer at Bilstein
and has a conversion for the big Healeys.  He is interested in doing a
conversion for the Sprites also but we do not have a car available for
conversion at the moment.  If a good conversion is already out there then he
probably does not want to waste his time either.

Thanks

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite

Larry wrote