Re: Frontline Shocks/MGB Brakes

To: <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Frontline Shocks/MGB Brakes
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:36:10 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Bob

I am using the Frontline shock conversion.  This is a complete replacement
for the lever shock.  It comes with a frabicated upper arm to replace the
shock and a lower bracket that bolts to the roll bar mounting holes in the
lower a-arm.  The shock mounts on the back and requires the relocation of
the brake lines, at least on a Bugeye.  I think the later Midgets have
different routing of the line and are o.k.  I asked the list about this but
got no response at all so I guess we have no lateer model Midgets on the
list.

If you send me a fax number I would be happy to fax you a copy of the
installation instructions so you can get a better idea of how the kit is
constructed.

Frontline has a web site at:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/frontline/

and their eMail address is: