Re: Frontline Shocks

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Frontline Shocks
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:33:28 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Agustin de la Calle <agustin@risotto.mit.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just a few points:
MM now pushes a front setup that is a copy of the lower half of the
Frontline kit but uses the classic method of mounting the shock at the top
with a plate bolted on top of the shock.  In their ad, it looks like they
used the Frontline drawing and edited away the top part...
This kit is manufactured in the US and is $400 with Spax vs. $675 for the
Frontline.

The JCW kits are no longer available but were similar to the Winners
Circle kits but with very cheap shocks.

One difference between rear kits is the upper shock mount.  Some mount to
the axle strap bolt, some (the Spax kit) to a special plate that mounts to
the shock mounting holes.

Ulix

> Gus
>
> Just for general info, the Mini Mania kit is the Frontline kit.
>
> Larry Miller

                                                           '67 Sprite