Re: Frontline Shocks

To: millerls@email.msn.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Frontline Shocks
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:12:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Gentlemen,

Please find a copy of a response from FRONTLINE I got when I E-mailed
them about their products.

Their Web Page is worthwhile and I'd love to see a set on a car.

I have the Winners Circle Spax front and rear adjustable shocks and am
pleased...but have no frame of reference as the car was bought that
way...in fact TODAY was the first day I ever drove a bone stock
Sprite....VERY different..but very satisfying!

----------
> Date: 16 January 1998 17:32:01
> From: tim.fenna
> To: Ric B.
> Subject: Re:
>
> Ric
>
> Hi, thanks for the enquiry which I will hopefully answer in full below.
>
> The front suspension conversion costs approximatly $420
> Shipping for the suspension kit will cost approximatly $115
>
> The rear springs, if we are talking about a semi eliptic car i.e. MK2
> onwards will cost $49.5 each and poly urethane bushes for the springs
will
> cost $62.63 for a car set or about half that for standard rubber ones,
the
> polyurethane bushes come with a two year guarantee and improve the
handling
> substantialy.
>
> Sway bars ? do you mean what we call "anti roll bar" , if so I recomend
the
> use of an 11/16 bar with polyurethane bushes, the price for these
together
> comes to $66.5, if you had all the items shipped at the same time the
> carriage charge would be approximatly $135 for all the above mentioned
> items.
>
> All the prices quoted are based on an exchange rate of $1.65 to £1,
this
> rate may vary, I hope this answers all your questions and I look
forward
> hearing from you.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Tim Fenna

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]