RE: Thank you people!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Thank you people!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:42:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob -

I have one of those now, too.  Very handy.  However, I don't know if they
sell them in Greece (which is where Evangelos is, if I remember correctly).
 Besides, my old way is funnier.  :)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget (Back in the "Hospital" for "cosmetic surgery".  Patient due to
be released on March 19th.)