Sprite Rush sign

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sprite Rush sign
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 13:47:41 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can't honestly say I had too much time on my hands.  There are plenty of
things I *should* have been doing.  I decided to create a little
"Spridgeteers" sign, though, and it's on the web.  Take a gander at
http://www.cococo.net/pub/ltturner/spridgt2.jpg and feel free to print it out
and use it.

Be prepared for a somewhat lengthy download.  It's a large file because I
wanted it to be of pretty good quality.

It's of the right proportions to print on an 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper in
landscape mode.  Probably best not to print it directly from your browser.
Instead, save the picture to your local machine and print it from a graphics
program so it'll fill up the whole page.  It will look best if you have a
color printer, but black and white doesn't look too bad, either.

[Flame suit on]  Before anyone starts counting, I know that bugeyes are
well-represented in this collage and Midgets got the short end of the stick.
This is attributable to my bookmarks and the pictures I found to steal off
the web.  No slight was intended!  I tried to compensate for this disparity
by putting an MG logo at the top left corner.  [Flame suit off]

Hope I see y'all at Sprite Rush!  (Hey, it IS *Sprite* Rush, after all.  Any
Midgets included in the sign are just icing on the cake, right?  Yeah, that's
the ticket!)
Amy T.