Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxym

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "'Patton Dickson'" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxymoron(test]
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 07:20:50 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think Patton should post his address so we can all flame him. Just
kidding.  I owned a supercharged corvair in 1965 and let me tell you it was
"Unsafe At Any Speed". It was worse than any Porsche I've ever driven in
wanting to swap ends with only minor provocation. Passing through
Mississippi one time I was passing a truck on a two lane road and got on the
gas a little too much, needless to say, the truck kept me from getting
completely sideways but the truck tires sure screwed up the side of the
covair.  Traded it for a GTO shortly after that incident.

Larry Miller