Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxym

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: <VV>: Re: VV-Spritley Paul (personal but public comment ) oxymoron(test]
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:07:51 -0600
Cc: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Good point about the no satanic influences, may I should forward the email to
Mr.
Anarchy (whoever that midget hater guy was) they could form a society.

That reminds me, Chris mentioned that the guy probablly was still uptight about
the
Ralph Nadar thing, that's an understatement.  There is so much information in
that
circle about how that was assination of the Corvair, it sounds like the second
gunman
theory.  They have stuff about Ford feeding Nadar rigged accident films (al la
ABC) to
discredit the Corvair so they could sell more Mustangs after the initial
introduction.
An interesting side is that the general consensus is that the cars would have
been
discontinude after 1966 due to the very small profit margin that GM got on the
Corvair
vs. the upcoming Camero, but the Nadar thing made GM keep making them to show
that his
report had no merit, and did not cause them to pull the car (which despite any
real
reason, it would have seemed that the Nadar book killed the car).

Sprite content.

All I have to do is replace the shift boots, and grease the hubs, and I'm
rolling
again!!!

I got the Boots from George Merryweather today, I really like this whole moss
discounter stuff, I got it quicker (George doesn't usually charge for shipping,
so 3rd
day air still cost me less than moss regular S/H of $8.25) and 25% cheaper
anyway!!!
Can't beat that.  Between George, Dick Burger, and the others, there is no
reason to
buy directly from Moss.

       Moss                               Classic Restoration

$18.95 x 2 = $37.90                 Less 25%=$28.43
shipping     =$  8.25  reg UPS   shipping  =  $7.90 (usually free but I
requested 3rd
day air)
Moss Total  =$46.15                 Total       =$36.33   I Saved $9.83

I would have saved $17.72  if I hadn't wanted the guaranteed shipping

Patton

--
Patton Dickson---Dallas, TX---1967 A-H Sprite---H-AN9-L/69437
My Sprite Site http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html

Hey LBC'ers come to Spriterush - Carlisle PA, May 11-14
Go to http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut for more information
Sprites-Midgets-Minis-Minors-Big Healeys-MG's other BMC models are welcome.