Re: Insuring an everyday driver

To: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, Corvair List <corvair@thunderbolt.mitre.org>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insuring an everyday driver
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:42:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Patton,

I got my my Midget insured through the ERIE Insurance company as
an agreed value policy. I work at home, so I don't have to drive
to work daily. This probably got me a lower premium, but there is
no mileage limit on how much I can drive per year. I had to get the
car appraised which was no big deal. We agreed on $6000 as the
value of the car, I can have it reappraised as I do more work to
it and they will adjust my premium accordingly. I got this through
a broker so I don't know anything about the company except that the
yearly cost is quite reasonable. Check with your local broker, I
believe ERIE is located in Pennsylvania.

Good luck,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget