Leather seats for my 63 Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leather seats for my 63 Midget
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:02:19 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Seeing the current upholstery sale going on at Moss, I really started
thinking about new seat covers for my 63 Midget MK I. After much soul
searching I decided to bite the bullet and get what I really wanted,
Black Leather seats for my little car. I've seen his ad's on the web and
in MG Enthusiast Magazine, so I called Mike Satur. We struck a deal, I
know its going to take a little while because everything from him is
custom made, but I ordered the leather seats. In talking to Mike who is
very pleasant and knowledgable, he can do my entire interior in leather
and a little at a time, thats what I'm going to do. I really found his
prices to be reasonable and am looking forward to reporting to all of
you on how they look when they're installed, and my satisfaction with
them. But there come a time in your life when you say I deserve it, and
my LBC deserves them as well.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG

When I get through I hope to have the nicest Midget in the world, lets
hope I last that long.