Re: How to test sticking caliper?

To: James Henderson <jphender@inav.net>
Subject: Re: How to test sticking caliper?
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:25:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jim,

If you can't turn the wheel because the caliper is holding it, first loosen
the line at the inlet to the brake hose.  If the wheel is released, the
problem is in the master cylinder.  If still stuck, open the bleeder screw
on the caliper.  If it releases, the hose is collapsed, if not the caliper
itself is stuck.

Good luck,

Les
PDLJMPR