69 Midget cheap

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 69 Midget cheap
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:52:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

I came home from work to find a rusty 69 Midget in my driveway.
I think all my other cars are making babies!!!
It was not there when I left for work and now it blocks my parking space.
There was also a title on my kitchen counter.

This car is straight and complete, 1275/ribcase, pollution stuff still on it,
yadda yadda yadda.
I don't want it. I'm sure the junk car hauler will contact me on how much he
wants for it.
It's green, has wires, needs floors and the bonnet is pretty rough. Seats are
covered, brakes work, clutch hydraulics do not. I didn't try to start it yet and
really don't want to get involved.

Anybody looking for a complete project? Make an offer and come get it quick!

Les,Amy, no this is not the 72 that I have to pick up on Sunday, that's another
car.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98