VEGA GT WHEELS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: VEGA GT WHEELS
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 19:31:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What if any changes need to be made with VEGA GT wheels? Studs? Lug nuts?

Correct me if I am wrong..but these are 5.5" (or is it 5") wheels, 13" in
diameter.

These should fit under stock bodywork (Midget with round rear wheel
arches)?
I am considering buying the set that another lister owns.

Does anyone have a pic on the web of their car with these on it?  I seem
to remember seeing one somewhere in my surfing!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC