Re: K&N filter price

To: Dustin Howarth <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Subject: Re: K&N filter price
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:32:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Dustin Howarth wrote:

> used set.  Can I really expect much in terms of fuel efficiency and power
> improvement from buying and bolting them on?

If you put in the right needles too, you probably gain some power in the
top end.  I doubt that you save a lot of gas, though...
One single bolt-on mod ususally doesn't make that much difference by
itself even though I think that Vizard recommends this as the first
upgrade for a stock Sprite motor.

                                                           '67 Sprite