Re: Bleedin' Brakes

To: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bleedin' Brakes
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:47:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Daryl,

Did you bench bleed the master cylinder? I'm not sure about the
older MCs but on the rebuilt MC I got for my '69 it needed to be
bench bled first. If you were using a mighty vac this probably
wouldn't be nessassary but if you're bleeding it the old school
way you need to get all of the air out of the MC before you can
get any draw thru it with the pedal.

Good luck,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC