stop the sanity

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stop the sanity
From: tobisj@aud.alcatel.com (Shawn J. Tobin)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 98 17:28:40 CST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
okay.  i'm eating a banana and typing with one finger so scuse the lack of my
usual impeccable grammar.  i have a '69 midge with an air pump and 8.8 or 8.9
compression depending on my memory with 62 advertised horsepower.  i thought
about modifying for power and getting rid of my pump but i really don't care
about being passed by yugos since i know i'm having more fun than anyone in
anything anywhere.

shawn

spridgets are pure driving satisfaction [happy birthday to the sprite]