Re: Daily driver

To: jsharpe@501studios.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Daily driver
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:22:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I drive year round.

Probably 2-4 days a week....minimum once a week.

I'd rather stay out of the rain...just not as much fun or visible in city
traffic......

My commute to work is the worst kind.....5 minutes...barely even moves
the needle on the temp gauge.  So I only drive if I know I'm going on an
appointment or a longer drive.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRITES!!!!!