Re: LBC's SOBRIQUET

To: dr.moses@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LBC's SOBRIQUET
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:54:14 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
When I flatbedded my Sprite home, I decided on a name to which to refer to it,
also following the old male instinct to give it gender, female, of course--I
figured if it had a name and I was going to spend that much time with it, it
HAD to be female.  So I decided on the old Anglo name of VICTORIA, and call
her Vicky for short.  My wife and I muse that Vicky is my mistress--sometimes
raising eyebrows among the unknowing when I say I am going down to the
basement to get my hands on Vicky, or to turn her upside down (in her rollover
frame in which her body shell is perched) and play with her underbelly!   LOL
She assumes that Vicky is, at lease, a SAFE mistress.

----David
     '67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky