Calsics & Sports Cars

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Calsics & Sports Cars
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 22:10:52 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

I was in Barnes & Noble today with my wife.  Thumbing through the car
mags, and low and behold I ran across a article on the AH Sprite.  What
a shock,  they claimed it's still more fun for the dollar then any other
car around.  Just thought I'd throw this out to the group.  So it looks
like Spridgets are still fondly remembered by some out-siders.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 58 MGA Coupe, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)