Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:27:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
When I bought my Midget it had been painted several times, but I found it
with a faded red-orange color.   I decided to return it to its original
Damask Red, which is a dark red.  In the shade, it looks burgundy/maroon,
but in the sun it's more of a garnet red.  The first time I took it out
after the paint job, I got the comment from a gas station attendant that
the color looked perfect for that car.  I'm happy with it.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain