Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:51:59 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David,

It is more towards a dark blue.  If your color does not look like the
picture in the book, it is probably Basilica.

I had my car repainted and they supposedly mixed the paint to the original
receipe (they even gave me a copy of it).  However, it is not exactly like
the color in hidden areas of the car, so they didn't get it quite right.
Since I like my color better than the real thing, I don't care.

Ulix

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, Lancer7676 wrote:

> Ulix--
>
> I have a '67 and I think it is Basilica Blue.  How close is the Mineral Blue
> to Basilica?  I will be painting it when I get it back together.  I initailly
> wanted to go back to the original color.  Not totally sure right now.
>
> ----David
>     '67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky

                                                           '67 Sprite