Re: NJ Tire Mounts

To: FunE4MG <FunE4MG@aol.com>, "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: NJ Tire Mounts
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:47:38 -0700
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Pat and Tom...

OK, you guys, what AM I supposed to do?  Tom tells me to go to the
"Healey's on the Green" even in Escondido.  Pat touts me onto the Moss
gathering at the same distance in the opposite direction in
Buttonwillow.  That is all fine and good, folks, but they are BOTH on
Saturday, May 2.  Now then, just what can be expected at each?  Which
has the most or best to offer?

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California