RE: NJ Tire Mounts

To: patrick.elliott@attws.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: NJ Tire Mounts
From: Bkitterer <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 01:57:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Another two cents worth.  There are a number of clubs in California but like
Bob Evans was saying about the people the clubs tend to also be independent.
As a result they do not show up on any roster such as the AHCA.  Being
independent does have the draw back that it is much harder for those who are
interested to find the clubs.  We found our local club by accident.  When we
did find it we also found a surprising number of beautifully finished cars and
a large number being brought back to life.  But Evans is right, we have a lot
of distractions year round.

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite

>>I'm going to disagree with you on this. I think that there are allot of
LBC's on the west coast, it's more of a social issue.
With out passing any judgments, I've found people in the west are less
interested in social clubs and organizations.
They are prone to be more independent in they're pursuits.  You'll see
this across many aspects of life, including churches, Lodges such as the
ELK, Moose, Masonic, Odd fellows, etc. The Boy Scouts, etc.
  If you look at some of the gatherings in California such as the Moss
meetings in Button Willow , or the Monterey Show, The turns outs are
quite large. The people just don't belong to any Club.>>