RE: Fast Idle

To: "'Daryl May'" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Subject: RE: Fast Idle
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:46:37 -0700
Cc: "'dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca'" <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thank you both for the hints. After a few hours of staring at them, I
discovered that the carbs were not closing all the way.
You know that little pin that you can use to lift the piston in the
carb? well the spring goes on the outside of the carb.
 Fixed this, brought the timing back to reality, and Shazzam! 850~900
rpm idle. Now I can start to fiddle with the carbs.