Another Insurance Question

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another Insurance Question
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:54:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All these insurance posts reminded me of something I asked
my insurance company and wasn't too happy with the reply
(not that it really made sense), so I thought I would see
what your experiences were.

My car is sitting in pieces in the garage.  I won't be
driving it for awhile, and it isn't driveable.  So there is
no need for auto insurance.  My question is this (and excuse
me if this was discussed and I just missed it):  what
happens if your house burns down or something and the car is
destroyed, along with your house and/or other household
goods?  Should a homeowners policy cover it?  My insurance
company said it still needed an auto policy, but at this
point, it isn't a car...it is parts.  What are your thoughts
and/or experiences?

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes