Re: Another Insurance Question

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Another Insurance Question
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:26:34 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You wrote:
>My car is sitting in pieces in the garage.  I won't be
>driving it for awhile, and it isn't driveable.  So there is
>no need for auto insurance.  My question is this (and excuse
>me if this was discussed and I just missed it):  what
>happens if your house burns down or something and the car is
>destroyed, along with your house and/or other household
>goods?
Happened to me. '67 MGB $500.00 in engine work alone sitting on a pallet.
Fire was hot enough to melt the pistons! Uninsured ABSOLUTELY NO insurance
coverage.
Advise: Get the minimum at least comprehensive. (if they'll let you)
Peter

World Wide Auto Parts
2517 Seiferth Rd., Madison, WI  53716
(800) 362-1025     Fax (608) 223-9403