Re: side mirrors

To: <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: side mirrors
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:18:55 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

>Rick/Carolyn wrote:
>
>Frank wrote:
>snip
>I have even used the one hole mirrors and bolted it thru the
windsheild post
>bolt hole, no drilling at all.

Frank,

Thank you.  I've been pondering where to put outside mirrors on
mine.  By MD law I must have a right hand mirror in addition to
the dash mirror.  One outside mirror just wouldn't look right and
I didn't want to go drilling holes in the bodywork.  I have a
pair of nice round chrome mirrors from my motorcycle and I'll bet
they will replace the rear bolts on the windshield post.  Now I
can be legal and not make swiss chesse of the car..

Biff