window wiper strips

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: window wiper strips
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:48:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Coming out of winter lurk mode. I spent a couple of frustrating hours this
afternoon trying, and finally succeeding after a fashion to replace the two
window wipers on the drivers window of my Midget. Does anyone have a trick
to make this job any easier? I have fairly large hands, and just couldn't
get the clips started to attach them to the door. Do you need to remove the
whole window crank assembly to gain access to the clips? Is there a special
tool to attach these things? Any ideas?

                                Mike Ellsworth
                                71 Midget