Re: 5 Speed and Clutch

To: Phil Profili <pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed and Clutch
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:14:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Phil

I did the conversion on a Bugeye with a 1275 and a 7/8 combo master (stock)
It worked fine, I have since replaced the master with a 3/4 combo, no noticable
difference,
it still works fine and I put over 100 miles on it today.
I did notice that you only have to push the pedal 1/2 way for full clutch
operation, I may be doing some adjusting this weekend. But all the way or 1/2
way,
it still works fine.

Frank