RE: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer

To: "'Mymgmidget'" <Mymgmidget@aol.com>, "'mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net'" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>, "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer
From: "Seippel, Jim J" <Jim.Seippel@siemenscom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 18:54:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Try tightening the u-bolts that attach the axle to the springs. I
believe that you will find them loose. This is a common problem. I
believe that I used 40 lbs. of torque when I tighten the u-bolts, but
that has been 25 years ago. I had a fully modified G Production race car
and never felt "torque steer." -Jim