rear license bracket

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: rear license bracket
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:48:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
On to the next set of problems(challenges?):
1. Is the rear license plate bolted right onto the car ( or the frame for
the plate) or are there some spacers or something between the bracket and
the car body?
2. The bonnet stay that folds down in front of the radiator: I found the 2
holes in the radiator to body bracket that the bracket from the stay bolts
onto , but on the other side their is nothing that shows where the clip goes
that it clips into. The pictures I have show some kind of bracket coming
from the radiator to wheel arch bracket.I don't think I have that; what does
it look like?
3. were the door seals glued in or just pressed on hopefully it stays?
 Thanks again , Carol '59 Bugeye