WPResto's

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WPResto's
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:15:48 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi!

Could someone please send me contact info for White Post Restorations?  How
are your experiences with them??

My girlfriend and I plan on putting in the new carpet set this weekend.  It
was a Christmas gift from my parents 2 years ago, so it would be great for
them to see it finally put to use.  Does anyone have any tips and tricks on
this besides what can be found in the Sprite Resto books??

Thanks!
Jason

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |