Re: Car Show

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Car Show
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:43:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-04-28 23:49:04 EDT, howarth@pulsenet.com writes:

<< Is this the one near Cleveland? >>

Yes

<<Is anyone from the list planning to go?>>

Yes:

<<Maybe some of us can plan to meet up?  I'd  really like to meet some of
you.>>

You'll find me in the bar with a NecGlas full of MGD around my neck.

<<Is May 3rd the right date?  Is that the same location as last year?>>

May 2nd and 3rd.  Days Inn, Hudson, Ohio, Sponsored by the South East Ohio,
AHC.  Check in is Saturday which give everyone a chance to socialize in the
Hospitality Room renewing old friendships and making new ones.  I believe they
run a Rallye in the afternoon on Saturday but you best call Jack Akers for
details and the agenda.  His phone no. is:    1-800-334-6156

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, Michigan