Re: Car Show

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Car Show
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:48:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> << Does anyone know of a British car show in Hudson Ohio, maybe on May
3rd?
> Is
>  it at the Hudson Holiday Inn?
>  Matthew Smith
>  '67 Sprite >>
>
> 21st Annual British Swap Meet and Car Show,  Days Inn, Hudson Ohio.
Sponsored
> by Northeast Ohio AHC.  Contact Jack Aker, 800-334-6165

Is this the one near Cleveland?  I went last spring, my first show/swap
meet, and thought it was great.  Is anyone from the list planning to go?
Please post back if you are.  If this is the one I'm thinking of, I'm
pretty sure I'll be going.  Maybe some of us can plan to meet up?  I'd
really like to meet some of you.

Is May 3rd the right date?  Is that the same location as last year?

Dustin Howarth
'73 Midget 'Margo'  GAN5UD128862 G
howarth@pulsenet.com
Pittsburgh, PA