Griot's garage and rubber bumpers

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Griot's garage and rubber bumpers
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 18:38:18 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi gang,

    I remember a while back someone on the list was touting one of the
products from Griot's garage for use on the rubber bumper cars.  I just
recieved my Griot's catalog today (lots of expensive toys) and was
wondering which product was used.
there is:
1.    vinyl and rubber dressing (armor all-ish)
2.    Bumper and trim reconditioner (basically a dye)
3.    Plastic restoring spray (a paint)

Don't really want to use a paint, but am interested in hearing if anyone
has any "been there done that's" with any of these products.

Steve
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."