Sprite Birthday

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sprite Birthday
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:52:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
May 11,12 (1960)  are the assembly dates for my Sprite.
Originally it was Nevada Beige. I've never seen this color at any of the
shows.
Can someone describe it or are there on-line pics? ... is it a brown beige
or a cream beige?
Either way I'm glad I have it in 1998 and not 1960.
Beige with a red interior/hood and whitewalls? Yeesh, the 60's in full effect.
It's been through 3 owners and three colors; beige, red, and now a proper BRG
with a black interior. It's been on both coasts and to Alaska via the ALCAN
highway;
93K original miles and no signs of slowing down!

Too bad I can't celebrate is amongst company at the Spriterush. :^(

Cheers,
Jim Rowan
AN5 39645