Sprite Rush Photos

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sprite Rush Photos
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 22:05:16 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just finished looking at all of the great looking Sprite Rush cars.  Les,
Kevin, et al, you are to be congradulated on another wonderful job.  The
only thing that could have made it better for me was if I could have been
there too!  Amy, thanks for the daily updates.  CNN couldn't have done a
better job of on-site reporting.

One of the things I noticed about the Sprite photos, is how the bonnet is so
ill fitting on the Bugeyes (mine included).  It was really noticable in the
photos -- probably the angle.

As a favor, I would like the owners of the cars in pictures Rush 39 and 43
to drop me a line and fill me in on their paint schemes -- you know, brand,
mixing formulations, etc.  These cars are the pale Primrose yellow (I think)
that I would like my flame red Bugeye to be one day.  Although I don't plan
on going through the complete strip down and painting steps right now (the
last name is Church, not Churchill), I would like to have the painting info
on hand when I do.

Again, thanks to all those folks that made Sprite Rush such a success.  Even
those of us who couldn't attend got a lot out of it!

Jeff Church
AN5L 11627