Key Questions

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Key Questions
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 22:59:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All,

Thanks to all the replys I received, I now have two sources where
I can go to have keys made from my key number.  It will be nice
to be able to lock the trunk.  I guess I shouldn't tempt the
fates and be thankful that it was unlocked.

As to my rubber question I've got another vote for using
glycerin.  For years on my boat I've used 303 Protectorant with
good results and it does not contain any silicone, petroleum
distilates, alcahol, etc.  I guess I was fishing to see if anyone
else had tried it.  I've used it on my trailer and car tires and
the rubber boots on the boat without any ill effects.  I guess
I'll try it on the small side pieces along the seats and the
doors. Glycerin on one, 303 on the other.

Again Thanks for all the quick responces.

Biff, HAN610879