Re: The time has come...for what?

To: Reid Trummel <rtrummel@san.osd.mil>
Subject: Re: The time has come...for what?
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:01:55 -0700
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Reid...

Although I may not agree with you on some of your points, I certainly
appreciate and respect the fact that you made them in public rather than
some of the poisoned arrows I have received in E-mail.  And from "people" I
can find in the directory of either club.

I would, however, take strong issue with your terming as "mean-spirited
tone" the questions that I raised.  They were, I believe, legitimate
questions that should be raised for the health of any organization.  Neither
were my questions "distracting" by a "bitter, intolerant tone".

There is, however, a real need to caution both organizations not to take its
membership for granted.> ...a measly $35 for a membership in a club...then
you really can't> afford to run a Healey anyway....Join the club, pay your
share to
> keep Healeys on the road, or buy a Miata.  Over to you.

Hmmmmm.  Interesting.

I really do believe that a dialogue and debate of the issues can do nothing
but further the best interests of all of the members of either/both/whatever
organization.

Bob Evans