Re: Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:23:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fred Krampits wrote:

> I've been mulling this over since viewing all the pictures of Sprite
> Rush. What about the Midget, don't we deserve a party?
> I think so.............
> I think that there is enough interest for a festival similar to Sprite
> Rush for the 40th Birthday of the MG Midget in June 2001.
> What better place than San Francisco?
> There are many resources in the area that could be pulled together to
> have one heck of a party.
> We'll even invite the Sprite owners (even though our Midgets are THE
> better looking siblings).
> I'm also willing to put my money where my mouth is and donate a couple
> hundred bucks for organizational matters.
> I would like to see some interest in sponsorship by the vendors we do
> business with.
> Give me some feedback, I think this can be pulled off.
> The star of the show THE MG MIDGET...........
>
> Fred Krampits
> 1963 Midget MK I 1098CG

Fred:

I agree that the Midget should get a little attention but there is a
big MG Gathering in Atlanta in 2001, see the info below.  There is no
place like Atlanta in June/July. Three or four hundred Midgets would
be a grand sight indeed.  A few of those homely little Sprites would
be ok too, we could get some magnetic "MG" badges for them.

June 28 - July 1, 2001 - MG2001 Atlanta, Georgia - MG Council of North
America's second all MG Clubs Gathering. Will we outdo INDY 96, the
Council's first all MG club gathering ?

http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/mgceven.htm

--
Mark