Re: Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:46:08 +0000
Cc: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>, Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Frank,

I don't believ SMOG is around any more.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of
them in years.  But We do have a lot of Spridgeteers out this way, I
believe it would be great to maybe organize with the eastern group and
have it on the oposite coast maybe at the same time.  Maybe we could
even have a competition over the net. with each others meets.  It's way
too far to drive a Midget to Atlanta from the West coast.  Sounds good
to me and I don't even have a Midget.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby