Dilemma

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dilemma
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:57:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers:

I am facing a dilemma.  My entire family moved off to the Fort
Lauderdale area (I am in Knoxville, TN) and they are trying to get me to
move.  And the fact that I can double my salary by moving is inviting.
Problem is that I probably won't be able to get a garage because I will
have to rent an apartment.  And here my Midget sits in millions of tiny
pieces, and there is no way I can get it back together any time soon.
My dilemma is this:  if I move, what do I do about the car?  Do I try to
sell the pieces?  Put it in storage up here until I get to a position
that I can come and get it or can afford to have somebody else restore
it?  I don't think I can possibly sell a project under restoration like
this, especially since I easily have $2000 in it already with parts,
rust-free body, engine machining, and paint trimming and don't feel like
just throwing that all away.

Has anybody else gone through something like this?  If so, what did you
do?  Anybody have any suggestions?  Thanks for listening!

adrian

PS  I haven't moved yet...it is just looking very very probable.

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget
http://www.ravineware.com