Re: Dilemma

To: adrian@icx.net (J. Adrian Barnes)
Subject: Re: Dilemma
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:49:30 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net (Spridgets)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adrian,

Here's what you do:  Pack it all up in boxes, put my name and address on
them, take them to UPS, and ship them to me.  I will give the car a good
home and even put it together again someday.  You can rest assured that,
although your beloved Midget is no longer with you, it resides with
someone who really cares about it.

You'll never get the money you put into it.  Not when completely
assembled cars can be had for less (My parts car was $500 and it was
actually in better condition than my '74 at $2500, though in a few more
pieces).  And storage can be expensive.  Yep, you're best bet would be
to give it to me.  I'll give it a good home, and it'll have a small
flock of other Midgets to keep it company.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger